Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Reasoning of the Law



The logic of the conversation was pretty much straight to the point, nothing wasted on small chitchat. He answered my questions directly and when something was out of the realm of his area he let me know, saying he was just an intellectual property lawyer. Which was good, but as a lawyer he should have a better understanding of all laws in my opinion. I wanted to hear more about the areas outside of intellectual property because that still has very much to do with law as a whole. Other than that he told me things correctly, and while he didn’t give me too much to go on he gave me what I asked for. However I still wish I could’ve gotten more out of the whole conversation. You might respond with why didn’t you call another lawyer, and my answer would be time and I simply don’t like talking to random people on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment